Develop A Campaign
TAYCO is here to help you build your business.
Before you start, consider:
- Who and what is your audience? What age, demographic, current and aspirational lifestyle habits, business requirements?
- What do they like / want? What are they buying now, and what might they want?
- How can or does your product / service work to support their lifestyle / business?
- How can I catch their attention?
- How can my offering stand out from my competitors?
- What will work best – or maybe a combination of advertising options would be the most effective option?
Why do people buy?
See TAYCO’s Making Your Advertising Dollar Work.
How do people buy?
Research shows that airport advertising is highly effective and catches people when they are alert to opportunities, while billboard advertising often can be the last piece of information people receive before they decide to buy.
TAYCO offers our clients a range of flexible options which sit inside or by the side of a busy road. These include:
- Billboards, including solar and reflective options
- LCD video walls
- LCD single-unit displays
- Wall-mounted signs
- Floor-mounted signs
- Illuminated signs
- Non-illuminated signs
- Airport trolleys
- Airport security screening trays
- Where am I now? How much profile does my business / organisation have currently, what profile level do we want and where does this advertising fit within it? Remember, consistent branding is essential.
- What do I want to get from this campaign? Think direct, tangible benefits, ie increased visitor numbers, higher level of referrals, increased credibility, higher level of public support..
- Should I change my message periodically?
- Will special offers (tied to specific periods such as school holidays or major events) help my campaign?
- How can I layer my message across multiple channels? This is where the TAYCO flexible options can help.
- Develop (or review) your marketing strategy to ensure everything you are doing “fits” so as to deliver your marketing objectives in line with your strategic business goals.
- Work out a budget and timeframe for delivery of your messages.
- Measure the success of your campaign, and this can be done very simply. For example, when customers arrive at your operation or book tickets or a table, ask them how they heard about you and got your details. Also ask whether they are on holiday or business, or locals. By doing this, you will be able to ascertain how to develop your advertising.
- Visit our ‘Get Creative’ area of this website to get ideas on how to best reach your prospective customer.
- Don’t cut corners on quality – this is the face of your business. TAYCO has in place a regular maintenance schedule to keep your signage fresh and in good order.
- Liaise with TAYCO on the flexible options available. Remember, you can update your campaign as part of your package.
We can deliver across regions of Queensland, and with a range of cost-effective options available to you our sales team can work with you to deliver a single advertisement or an ongoing campaign. Contracts from just three months.
Contact TAYCO Sales Manager Scott Taylor on 0428 514 140 today